URBAN FUTURE May 23: Getting sustainable: Upgrading existing buildings
Norwegian Green Building Council is a partner in URBAN FUTURE Global Conference May 22-24 in Oslo.
URBAN FUTURE global conference is organised in collaboration with FutureBuilt and is one of the main events in the Oslo European Green Capital Year.
On May 23 from 09:00-10:30 CEO Katharina Bramslev is one of the speakers in this session about one of the biggest challenges – to upgrade the huge number of buildings already out there.
Building new buildings in a sustainable way and making them energy efficient is comparably easy. But what about all the buildings already out there, built in times in which energy efficiency was not even a term yet? To really tackle cities’ energy consumption and carbon emissions, we must consider them. Here you find out how it’s possible.
- Ron van Erck. Co-founder of Energiesprong (Netherlands)
- Janne Wilberg. Director of Cultural Heritage at the City of Oslo (Norway)
- Katharina Bramslev. CEO of Norwegian Green Building Council (Norway)
- Gerben van Straaten. CEO of World of Walas (Netherlands)
- Aasmund Bunkholt. Managing Director at TreFokus – Wood Focus Norway (Norway)