URBAN FUTURE May 23: Circular Economy is business
Norwegian Green Building Council is a partner in URBAN FUTURE Global Conference May 22-24 in Oslo.
URBAN FUTURE global conference is organised in collaboration with FutureBuilt and is one of the main events in the Oslo European Green Capital Year.
On May 23 from 16:00-17:30 Anne Solgaard from Norwegian Green Building Council will chair this session on circular economy – an endless source for innovation, new business models and jobs.
Thinking about a city, a region or an industry in a circular way, suddenly opens-up a wide range of opportunities. Let’s find out how to identify the most interesting areas, chat with some amazing innovators and learn why cities are investing strongly in attracting CE start-ups.
- Annerieke Douma. Director of Programme and Business Development at Circle Economy (Netherlands)
- Wayne Hubbard. CEO of the London Waste and Recycling Board (UK)
- Ketil Stoknes. Project Leader R&D at Lindum. (Norway)
- Øyvind Arntsen. Development Director at Mustad Eiendom (Norway)
- Anne Solgaard. Head of Competence at Norwegian Green Building Council (Norway)